- Air Guard
- Army Guard
- Centralized Services
- ChalleNGe Program
- About DES
- Breaking News
- Executive Orders
- Goals and Objectives
- Hazard Mitigation
- Grant Program
- MT DES Exercise Program
- Personnel Directory
- Public Information
- Situational Reports
- Nat'l Guard HR
- Veteran Affairs
2015 Biennium Goals and Objectives
Sustain a highly trained and ready force that meets wartime operational, logistical, and personnel standards.
- Maintain local armories to conduct training, perform maintenance activities on equipment, and provide storage of United States military property.
- Utilize local training areas (private, federal and state land) to conduct military training.
- Maintain state employees to manage the existing buildings and training areas.
Provide a highly trained community-based capability that responds rapidly to the needs of civil authorities in natural and man-made disasters.
- Maintain necessary federal equipment in a constant state of readiness for use in local emergencies and disasters.
- Devote a portion of federally funded training towards the accomplishment of state contingency missions.
- Update, review, and exercise State Emergency Operations planning.